America's Most Popular Medical Alert
Medical Alert Systems & Monitoring
Medical alerts are designed to deliver the help you need, as fast as possible. One press of your waterproof pendant or wristband will initiate a call to one of our 3 certified monitoring centers. Your call for help will be handled by a certified Emergency Medical Dispatcher (EMD) that will dispatch EMS if needed and notify personal contacts such as family, friends, and close neighbors that can respond quickly.
When ordering, Acadian On Call will help you select the services and features that best fit your needs. Whether you need Traditional medical alert service, automatic fall detection, or our popular GPS medical alert that allows you to get help from anywhere. All of our monitoring plans include your system with one personal help button, 24 hour monitoring, and a 30-Day Return option in case you change your mind.
Medical Alert with GPSThe Acadian On Call GPS Mobile Medical Alert goes anywhere you do. And wherever you go, we can find you if you need help. We do this by using GPS location technology and the following products and features:
- Mobile GPS Medical Alarm with wireless cellular technology
- Nationwide coverage over AT&T cellular network
- GPS satellite tracking when you need help
- Online GPS location mapping in the event of an emergency
- Closest emergency responders dispatched to your location
- 2-way voice communication with emergency operators