Medical Alert Systems & Monitoring
Medical alerts connect you with the help you need, as fast as possible. One press of your waterproof pendant or wristband will initiate a call to one of our 3 certified monitoring centers. A certified Emergency Medical Dispatcher (EMD) will assess your emergency and dispatch EMS if needed, also notifying personal contacts such as family, friends, and close neighbors that can respond.
When ordering, Acadian On Call will help you select the services and features that best fit your needs. Whether you need Traditional medical alert service, automatic fall detection, or our popular GPS medical alert that allows you to get help from anywhere. All monitoring plans include your system with one personal help button, 24-hour monitoring, and a 30-Day Return option in case you change your mind.
Medical Alert with GPS
The Acadian On Call GPS Mobile Medical Alert goes anywhere you do. In an emergency, we can communicate with you and determine your location. We do this by using GPS location technology and the following products and features:
- Mobile GPS Medical Alarm with wireless cellular technology
- Nationwide coverage over AT&T cellular network
- Online GPS location mapping in the event of an emergency
- Closest emergency responders dispatched to your location
- 2-way voice communication with emergency operators